Short Course “craze” was in full swing during the month of November with the Asian cluster of the FINA World Cup and National Championships all over the globe taking place.
It also had us short on time during certain days of the month and thus we only got to 21 updates on PSW in November. However, we were able to post “special” updates on our Facebook page during the weekends to keep sharing ideas with our community.
If you’re part of our little community and like what we do,
please help us spread the word to more swim coaches!
These five workouts have been most popular during the month of November.
Which one was your favorite?
- Nov 20, 2017 – Hamilton Aquatics – HR/Vo2
- Nov 2, 2017 – Islanders Aquatics – North Baltimore “IM Finally Free” Set
- Oct 27, 2017 – USA Swimming – National Select Camp – Long Axis Group (Distance)
- Nov 13, 2017 – Islanders Aquatics – Morning Power Into Enduring Speed
- Nov 4, 2017 – NCAP West – Top of the Hill
Find all workouts and resources in our archives.
Current Funding Levels
We supported the swimming community with a total of
With the help of our premium members and partners we are making a difference!
PSW has given back to coaches, athletes and foundations on all levels.
Want our monthly most popular workouts and other news delivered to your inbox?
Subscribe to our Newsletter below.