At ProSwimWorkouts we publish a workout (or resource) nearly every day, from a variety of coaches, with the hope that it’s interesting and exposes us all to new ideas. To close out 2017, let’s take a quick numbers-based glance back at PSW.
According to Google Analytics, which we’ve have installed, PSW had 191’783 pageviews in 2017. This is up by about 1% from last year. PSW seems to be spreading out internationally little by little. The United States is our “leader” with about 50% of traffic followed by the United Kingdom with just above 10%. Then it goes Australia, Canada, Germany and many more with a list of over 100 countries!
We also were on a publishing role with 345 workouts throughout 2017. The following sixteen workouts and resources by our growing list of Contributors have been most popular during the year 2017 – which ones were your favorite?
- Coaching Children Aged 8 to 11 [Resource]
- T2 Aquatics – Active Rest Taper Practice
- Broken Swim Chart by Coach Kevin Pierce [Resource]
- Stanford Kicking
- T2 Aquatics – Meet Warmups [Resource]
- T2 Aquatics – Age Group Workout
- T2 Aquatics – Lactate Tolerance
- 3×3 Swim Plan
- Jul 15, 2014 – Podium Swim Club – Speed & VO2max
- USRPT – Southwest Stars Style
- Rattler JO Group – Sprint 50 Set
- Coach Stuart – 50 Ultra-Short Race-Pace Training
- 100 x 100’s on the 100
- Hamilton Aquatics – 100 Race Pace
- May 15, 2017 – NCAP West – Sunday Kick/IM Training
- Feb 19, 2017 – NCAP West – Aerobic Push
Find all workouts and resources in our archives.
Read our previous “Year in Review” post for 2016.
In 2017, we were able to accomplish the goal to produce “complementary content” through our partnership with Coach Chris DeSantis joining hin on his Podcast “The Swim Brief” on a regular basis. A “coat of fresh paint” and with it improving the usability of our mobile apps remains our goal in 2018.
To close out this “Year in Review”, I hope the site is worth visiting day after day and week after week. But most importantly – a very heartfelt thank you for being a part of this community!
Want our monthly most popular workouts and other news delivered to your inbox?
Subscribe to our Newsletter below.