Another year has been and gone, and we’d like to toast to your wins in 2018, whether they were great or small. To close out 2018, let’s take a glance back at the numbers for the ProSwimWorkouts platform.
Google Analytics tell us that we passed 200k pageviews over the span of the year, 215’097 to be exactly – an increase of over 10% from last year! We publish an update nearly every day from a variety of coaches with the hope that it’s interesting and exposes us all to new ideas. Throughout 2018, we posted 284 workouts (fewer than in 2017) and 21 Podcast episodes.
2018 was our 7-year anniversary and while the continued growth is extremely rewarding, it also provides challenges to keep improving our platform. As our attention turns to the start of another year, some of us will take the chance to set new goals and challenges, make a fresh start and approach things differently. A “coat of fresh paint” and with it improving the usability of our mobile apps remains our main goal for 2019 (not having achieved this feat in 2018).
One of the joys of this time of the year, is the opportunity to say “THANK YOU”. We’re continually humbled by the positive feedback we get, and are grateful that so many of you feel our platform is having an impact in your daily coaching. Thank you for inspiring us to do better – we’re excited for the coming year!
From our family to you & yours, we wish you a happy and successful new year. Bring on 2019, it’s gonna be fun!
The following sixteen workouts & resources and five Podcasts by our Contributors have been most popular during the year – which ones were your favorite?
- Coaching Children Aged 8 to 11 [Resource]
- 3×3 Swim Plan
- Coach Stuart – 50 Ultra-Short Race-Pace Training
- T2 Aquatics – Active Rest Taper Practice
- Jul 15, 2014 – Podium Swim Club – Speed & VO2max
- Broken Swim Chart by Coach Kevin Pierce [Resource]
- Rattler JO Group – Sprint 50 Set
- T2 Aquatics – Lactate Tolerance
- T2 Aquatics – Meet Warmups [Resource]
- Stanford Kicking
- Feb 26, 2018 – Podium Swimming – High School Day 1
- T2 Aquatics – Age Group Workout
- May 4, 2016 – Podium Swimming – High School Push Into State Meet Taper
- 100 x 100’s on the 100
- PSU Club Swim – Sprint Stroke
- Jan 24, 2018 – NCAP West – VO2 Max
Find all workouts and resources in our archives.
- The Swim Brief – On Test Sets
- The Swim Brief – The Legend of 100x100s
- Swimmer’s Ear – Episode 11 – Breaststroke, Best Stroke?
- Swimmer’s Ear – Episode 10 – Quality vs. Quantity
- Swimmer’s Ear – Episode 18 – Old Boys, Older Tricks
Listen to more episodes in our archives.
Want our monthly most popular workouts and other news delivered to your inbox?
Subscribe to our Newsletter below.